Minor in Computing
Click here for Cohort 2011 and before
For Catalogue Term of Semester A, 2012/2013 and after
A student can apply for the Minor in Computing award provided that the student satisfies the following :
- having acquired 15 credits of CS courses with an average GPA of 2 or higher; and
- of the courses taken that constitute the 15 credits in 1 above, the following constraints should be observed :
Note on Mutually Exclusive: A course, such as CS1102 is exclusive with CS1302, meaning that when students choose CS1102, they cannot use CS1302 to fulfill the Minor in Computing requirements.
In addition, the following requirements are applied:
Students of the following major programme cannot take the Minor in Computing:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer and Data Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Creative Media
- Bachelor of Engineering in e-Logistics and Technology Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Engineering
A student who intends to take the Minor in Computing should seek approval from his/her parent department and the Department of Computer Science.