|Summer School on Game Theory and Social Choice
June 21 - June 24 and July 9 - July 13, 2021
Game theory and social choice are very popular research topics in the study of multi-agent systems. Being rich by themselves, they are also interacting with other research domains, generating many interesting results.
The objective of the summer school is to provide fundamental knowledge in game theory and social choice to researchers or research students who may find the topics useful in their own research or senior undergraduate students who are looking for potential research directions.
At the same time, the students will also have the opportunity to learn about the state of the art in these fields via keynote talks.
The summer school is organized by Department of Computer Science, City University of Hong Kong via zoom during June 21 - June 24 and July 9 - July 13, 2021. The intended participants of the summer school are students within computer science, or students with mathematics or economics background interested in game theory and social choice.
- Haris Aziz, University of New South Wales
- Vincent Conitzer, Duke University
- Ioannis Caragiannis, Aarhus University
- Xiaotie Deng, Peking University
- Edith Elkind, Oxford University
- Michal Feldman, Tel Aviv University
- Jason Hartline, Northwestern University
- Piotr Krysta, University of Liverpool
- Jérôme Lang, Universite Paris-Dauphine
- David Parkes, Harvard University
- Ariel Procaccia, Harvard University
- Milind Tambe, Harvard University
- Toby Walsh, University of New South Wales
- Makoto Yokoo, Kyushu University
- Xiaohui Bei, Nanyang Technological University
- Hau Chan, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Aris Filos-Ratsikas, University of Liverpool
- Yuqing Kong, Peking University
- Bo Li, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Weiran Shen, Renmin University
- Warut Suksompong, National University of Singapore
- Taiki Todo, Kyushu University
- Haifeng Xu, the University of Virginia
- Dengji Zhao, ShanghaiTech University
09:00-10:00 Hau Chan Milind Tambe Vincent Conitzer Ariel Procaccia Haifeng Xu David Parkes 10:00-11:00 Dengji Zhao Makoto Yokoo Weiran Shen Jason Hartline 11:00-12:00 12:00-14:00 Break 14:00-15:00 Xiaohui Bei Taiki Todo Toby Walsh Haris Aziz Yuqing Kong Warut Suksompong Xiaotie Deng 15:00-16:00 Bo Li Michal Feldman 16:00-17:00 Edith Elkind Ioannis Caragiannis Jérôme Lang Aris Filos-Ratsikas Piotr Krysta 17:00-18:00
There will be no registration fee.
Please fill in the google form by 16 June, 2021. If quota allows, we will send you the participation information before 18 June, 2021.
The summer school is fully sponsored by Department of Computer Science, City University of Hong Kong