Chee Wei Tan
Email: cheewtan [at] cityu.edu.hk
- Z. Fei, Y. Ryeznik, O. Sverdlov, C. W. Tan and W. K. Wong, An Overview of Healthcare Data Analytics with Applications to the COVID-19 Pandemic, IEEE Transactions on Big Data, 2021.
- S. Ho, L. Ling, C. W. Tan and R. W. Yeung, Proving and Disproving Information Inequalities: Theory and Scalable Algorithms, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 66, No. 9, pp. 5522-5536, 2020 AITIP Software-as-a-Service
- L. Ling, C. W. Tan, S. Ho and R. W. Yeung, Scalable Automated Proving of Information Theoretic Inequalities with Proximal Algorithms, ISIT 2019
- L. Ling and C. W. Tan, Human-assisted Computation for Auto-grading ICDM Workshop on Machine Learning for Education 2018
- P.-D. Yu, C. W. Tan and H.-L. Fu, Averting Cascading Failures in Networked Infrastructures: Poset-constrained Graph Algorithms, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 733-748, 2018.
- C. Kuo, C. N. Hang, P.-D. Yu and C. W. Tan, Parallel Counting of Triangles in Large Graphs: Pruning and Hierarchical Clustering Algorithms, IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing (HPEC) MIT-Amazon Graph Challenge, 2018 (Honorable Mention).
- L. Zheng, C. Joe-Wong, C. W. Tan, M. Chiang and X. Wang, How to Bid the Cloud?, ACM SIGCOMM 2015.
- Z. Wang, W. Dong, W. Zhang and C. W. Tan, Rooting out Rumor Sources in Online Social Networks: The Value of Diversity from Multiple Observations, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 663-677, 2015. A conference version at ACM SIGMETRICS 2014.
- C. W. Tan, Wireless Network Optimization by Perron-Frobenius Theory, Foundations and Trends in Networking, Now Publisher, 9(2-3), pp. 107-218, 2015.
- F. M. F. Wong, C. W. Tan, S. Sen and M. Chiang, Quantifying Political Leaning from Tweets, Retweets and Retweeters in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 28(8), 2016. Conference version in International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM).
- C. W. Tan, S. Friedland and S. H. Low, Nonnegative Matrix Inequalities and Their Application to Nonconvex Power Control Optimization, SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 1030-1055, 2011. Related work in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 29(2), 2011.