To be eligible for admission, you must satisfy the General Entrance Requirements and have:
- a recognised bachelor's degree in a computing discipline such as Computer Studies, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent; or
- a recognised bachelor's degree in a related discipline such as Electronic Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Manufacturing Engineering, Quantitative Analysis, or equivalent, together with applicable working experience in information technology.
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should also fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
For University General Entrance Requirements, please click HERE.
For applying online, please click HERE.
- a TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 213 (computer-based test) or 79 (Internet-based test); or
- an overall band 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- a score of 450 in the new College English Test (CET-6) of Chinese mainland or a pass in the old CET-6 test; or
- other equivalent qualifications.
Other facts about the MSc Computer Science Programme
||Master of Science in Computer Science
|Mode of study:
|Normal duration of programme:
||One year for full-time study
Two years for part-time study
|Minimum no. of credit units required:
||Please refer to http://www.cityu.edu.hk/sgs/tpg/fees/P53