Guidelines after Acceptance
- 1. Camera ready preparation
- Please revise your manuscript according to the reviewers comments. The style of the paper should strictly follow the formatting guidelines for ACM Proceedings. Please visit the following webpage for details. http://www.acm.org/publications/gi-proceedings.
- The paper template for both word user and latex user can be found in word templates and latex templates.
- The Standard Copyright Statement should appear at the bottom first page left column of each paper. This statement should appear in 8pt. Times New Roman, justified text, with ICIMCS'11 italicized. Currently, we are waiting for the ISBN number from ACM. So we will help you to update the Copyright Statement part.
- The paper limit is 4 pages, and should be not more than 6. If the number of pages is more than 4 pages, the authors should pay for the extra page charges.
- 2. Camera ready submission
- Camera ready paper submission site is https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ICIMCS2011/. Please login using your user ID and password. You can edit and upload your camera ready paper in the "author console".
- The submitted files include as following, (1) pdf file; (2) word source file (.doc or .docx) for word users, or latex source file (.tex and .bib) and all figure files (.eps or .ps) for latex users.
- Before submitting the camera ready paper to the system, please carefully double check the format of the manuscript for publication in the ACM digital library.
- Camera-ready Paper Due:
June 15, 2011
- 3. Copyright form preparation and submission
- ACM has an automated copyright form collection system for ACM published proceedings. Accepted authors will be sent the ACM form and complete instructions.