- Jingjing Zhai, Chunfang Zheng, David Sankoff. Illusory whole genome duplication in cucurbits.
- Kuan-Chieh Tseng, Yi-Fan Chiang-Hsieh, Nai-Yun Wu, Han-Qin Zheng, Wen-Chi Chang. Development of a system for small RNA next-generation sequencing data analysis.
- Esaie Kuitche, Aïda Ouangraoua. Reconstructing protein and gene phylogenies by extending the framework of reconciliation.
- Mingchen Tan, Greg Tucker-Kellogg. Using the Prize-Collecting Steiner Forest Framework to Dissect Genomic Regulatory Networks from Heterogeneous Data
- Lu Zhang, Bethsebah Gekonge, Richard Barnard, Ronghua Chen, I-Ming Wang. Effect of a novel potential HIV TAT inhibitor on alternative splicing. .
- Onkar Singh, Emily Chia-Yu Su. Predicting HIV-1 Protease Cleavage Site Based on Sequence, Structural and Physicochemical Features.
- Xiang Zhou, Byungku Park, Daesik Choi, Kyungsook Han. A new approach to predicting protein-protein interactions between any virus and host.
- Shih-Chung Yen, Chih-Wen Chen, Jen-Wei Liu, Yu-Feng Lin, Jenn-Kang Hwang. The relationship between sequence conservation and structure of knotted protein.
- Zhaoyang Xie*，Yu Zhu*，Min Zhu. Research on folding diversity in statistical learning methods for RNA secondary structure prediction.