- Co-founded a startup with 5 Million first round funding from Acer in Year 2000
- Thorough understanding of the business intricacy of the Computer, Communication, and Consumer Electronics (3C) Industry
- Extensive experience in leading and managing development team
- Extensive development experience in various technology, language and platform for both large enterprice and small business.
- Extensive experience in system administration, database adminisration and network administration
- OCP Oracle Certified Professional
- Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform
- Sun Certified Developer for Java 2 Platform
- Vitria BusinessWare Development
- Microsoft .NET ASP.NET with C#
- Microsoft SQL server development
- CTI integration(Genesys) and custom application development including IVR, Work Force Management, Sale Force Automation(Siebel)
- Database design and implementation with ORACLE, SQL server and ODBC
- Network design for CTI implementation
- Sun Solaris admin, Sun network admin, WIN 2000/XP/2003 implementation
- Enterprise Java Bean development on Weblogic Application server
- Vitria development/Integration with BusinessWare
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design with UML and Patterns
- XML/SOAP design and implementation
- Supply Chain Management / Integration with RosettaNet solution
- Full life cycle application development with waterfall and iterative methodology
- Java and internet application development, web site design and deployment
- WINDOW programming using Visual Studio .NET , Visual Basic, Delphi and Borland C++ builder
- Shell scripting on UNIX
Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer May 2000 - May 2003
- Design and develop EFN (www.efinancier.net), a trade credit solution co-develop with MBNA. The solution include extensive integration with credit card transaction provider (NOVA), credit report (Dun & Bradstreet), and financier partner (FNI). Participate extensively and instrumental in requirement gathering, design, prototyping, coding, testing and system maintenance after production launch. Successful implementation for the first client SuperMicro.
- Lead IT team design and develop VarMarket.com, a B2B trading hub for computer hardware manufactures and VARs. Applying J2EE, the whole system was done using JSP/Servlet/EJB. Jrun was used as the servlet engine and Weblogic was used as the application server. Oracle was used as the database server and the production system runs on sun E450s. Responsible for database setup, configuration, development and maintenance. Involved in the project throughout the whole life cycle, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment and maintenance. Transform the project into Private Channel Server for each manufacture at the second stage.
- Design and implemented a Value Added Reseller hub using RosettaNet solution provided by Vitria. Integrate vendorís internal system with PIP 2A1, 3A4, and 3A6. Design and implemented all the automators and connectors.
- Worked on SIM project, built a prototype of Secured Instant Messenger for passing real-time data using XML and Apache SOAP 2.2. My role including design XML schema for exchanging text/binary data and supporting client GUI and implemented messenger server prototype.
Bell Atlantic Data Solutions Group
Lead Developer May 1997 - May 2000
- Lead the data warehousing development for Bell Atlantic internal call centers, responsibilities include data warehousing schema design, PL/SQL implementation of staging data.
- Design and implemented the gateway program to migrate data from SQL server into Oracle for BigStore.com Call Center. Language used is C++. Custom reports using Oracle Application Server for call center data generated from Genesys product suites.
- Custom reports for Allegheny Power in West Virginia using Crystal Reports. Respobsibilities include report design, implementation, and training of the client employee of using the reports.
- Design and build a Windows NT application in C for one of the USWest customer to receive real time information from Genesys Stat Server and to control a Daktronics reader board. Using Visual C++ with MFC, the application opens a socket connection with Genesys?Stat server, display them on the screen, and write to a dBase table for the reader board to display.
- Design and developed the late fee collection application for Hollywood video. The application has been used for auto-generation of out-bound calls to the customers that have late fee due.
- Lead developer in the ForceLink project with Telstra in Melbourne, Australia. Also heavily involved in functional testing and on site integration testing. The application feeds IEX with data from genesys. The real time interface was written in Java. The historical information is obtained from Oracle database.
- Database developer for a project in FirstPlus?Genesys implementation, responsible for Oracle database administration as well as SQL development.
- Take part in the Investment Services Call Center project for Bank of America, which I was responsible for developing a CORBA server as a middleware on Sun Solaris platform using C++ for the stock trading using a VoiceTek IVR system.
- Building an ODBC interface using c for Airtouch Pagingís Fort Worth Call center. Also built faxing application using PL/SQl and c for AirTouch Pagingís IVR.
C#, Visual Basic, ASP.NET
J2EE including EJB, JSP, JMS, Servlet
Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET
XML / SOAP using Apache open source
Client/Server programming using Sockets
Multi-threads programming on SUN platform and WIN32
Programing and implementing Voicetek Generation product
Assembly for Motorola 680x0, HC11, and Intel 80x86 CPU, Visual C++, Borbland C++ builder, C/C++, Pascal, Delphi, COBOL, SQL, HTML.
CORBA programming using Visibroker for C++ on SUN Solaris.
Proficient in Structured and Object-Oriented Analysis & Design
Oracle administration, Developer 2000, SQL Plus, PL/SQL.
MySQL, Dbase, Paradox, BDE.
Sun Solaris network admin, Window 200\NT, Internet Information Server, ISDN, Routing configuration, CheckPoint firewall setup and configuration