I am currently a first year Ph.D. student in the Department of Compute Science at City University of Hong Kong, advised by Prof. Chun Jason Xue. Before coming to CityU, I received my B.Eng. degree in Computer Science and Technology in 2013 and M.Sc. degree in High Reliability Embedded System in 2017 from Capital Normal University.
My research interests are in building reliable and high performance non-volatile memory systems. My current research focuses on designing efficient transactions for persistent memories.
- Kaisheng Zeng, Youyou Lu, Hu Wan, Jiwu Shu. Efficient Storage Management for Aged File Systems on Persistent Memory. In the Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE’17), March, 2017.
- Hu Wan, Youyou Lu, Yuanchao Xu, Jiwu Shu. Empirical Study of Redo and Undo Logging in Persistent Memory. In the 5th Non-Volatile Memory Systems and Applications Symposium (NVMSA’16), August, 2016.
- Yuanchao Xu, Hu Wan, Keni Qiu, Tao Li, Weigong Zhang. Reducing Synchronization Cost for Single-Level Store in Mobile Systems. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 2016, 31(4): 836-848.
- Yuanchao Xu, Hu Wan, Zeyi Hou, Keni Qiu. Mitigating sync overhead in single-level store systems. In Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers (CF’16), May, 2016.
Honors and Awards
- First-class Academic Scholarship for Postgraduates (Capital Normal University) - Nov. 2016
- National Scholarship for Postgraduates (Ministry of Education of China) - Dec. 2015
- Scholarship for Students of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Chinese Academy of Sciences) - Jan. 2014
- Outstanding Graduate (Capital Normal University) - Jun. 2013
- National Scholarship for Encouragement (Ministry of Education of China) - 2010 - 2012
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Chun Jason Xue
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Yuanchao Xu
Mentor: Prof. Dongrui Fan
Advisor: Assoc. Prof. Dehui Qiu
- Course CS2116: Computer Systems, Teaching Assistant, Semester A, 2017/2018