Chee Wei Tan
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Hong Kong
Email: cheewtan [at] cityu.edu.hk
- L. Zheng, C. Joe-Wong, C. W. Tan, M. Chiang and X. Wang, How to Bid the Cloud?, ACM SIGCOMM 2015, (15.6% acceptance rate), 2015.
- Z. Wang, W. Dong, W. Zhang and C. W. Tan, Rooting out Rumor Sources in Online Social Networks: The Value of Diversity from Multiple Observations, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Special Issue on Signal Processing for Big Data, 2015.
- Z. Wang, W. Dong, W. Zhang and C. W. Tan, Rumor Source Detection with Multiple Observations: Fundamental Limits and Algorithms, ACM SIGMETRICS 2014, (16.8% acceptance rate).
- C. W. Tan, Optimal Power Control in Rayleigh-Fading Heterogeneous Wireless Networks, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, forthcoming, 2015.
- C. W. Tan, Wireless Network Optimization by Perron-Frobenius Theory, Foundations and Trends in Networking, Now Publisher, 2015.
- F. M. F. Wong, C. W. Tan, S. Sen and M. Chiang, Quantifying Political Leaning from Tweets and Retweets, Seventh International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM), 2013, (20% acceptance rate).