Chee Wei Tan
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Hong Kong
Email: cheewtan [at] cityu.edu.hk
- P.-D. Yu, C. W. Tan and H.-L. Fu, Averting Cascading Failures in Networked Infrastructures: Poset-constrained Graph Algorithms" , IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, 2018.
- P.-D. Yu, C. W. Tan and H.-L. Fu, Rumor Source Detection in Finite Graphs with Boundary Effects by Message Passing Algorithms, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Social Networks Analysis and Mining, 2017.
- C. Li, X. Guang, C. W. Tan and R. W. Yeung, Fundamental Limits on a Class of Secure Asymmetric Multilevel Diversity Coding Systems, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 2018.
- C. W. Tan, P.-D. Yu, C. Lai, W. Zhang and H.-L. Fu, Optimal Detection of Influential Spreaders in Online Social Networks, 50th Conf. on Information Sciences and Systems, 2016.
- L. Zheng, C. Joe-Wong, C. W. Tan, M. Chiang and X. Wang, How to Bid the Cloud?, ACM SIGCOMM 2015, (15.6% acceptance rate), 2015.
- Z. Wang, W. Dong, W. Zhang and C. W. Tan, Rooting out Rumor Sources in Online Social Networks: The Value of Diversity from Multiple Observations, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Special Issue on Signal Processing for Big Data, 2015. A conference version at ACM SIGMETRICS 2014, (16.8% acceptance rate).
- C. W. Tan, Optimal Power Control in Rayleigh-Fading Heterogeneous Wireless Networks, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 24(2), 2016.
- C. W. Tan, Wireless Network Optimization by Perron-Frobenius Theory, Foundations and Trends in Networking, Now Publisher, 9(2-3), pp. 107-218, 2015.
- F. M. F. Wong, C. W. Tan, S. Sen and M. Chiang, Quantifying Political Leaning from Tweets, Retweets and Retweeters in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 28(8), 2016. Conference version in International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM).
- C. W. Tan, S. Friedland and S. H. Low, Nonnegative Matrix Inequalities and Their Application to Nonconvex Power Control Optimization, SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 1030-1055, 2011. Related work in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 29(2), 2011.