Chee Wei Tan
City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
Email: cheewtan [at] cityu.edu.hk
- W. Dong, W. Zhang and C. W. Tan, Rooting out the Rumor Culprit from Suspects, Proc. of IEEE Intl. Symp. on Information Theory 2013. MIT Technology Review Blog listing
- F. M. F. Wong, C. W. Tan, S. Sen and M. Chiang, Quantifying Political Leaning from Tweets and Retweets, Seventh International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM), 2013, (20% acceptance rate).
- L. Zheng and C. W. Tan, Maximizing Sum Rates in Cognitive Radio Networks: Convex Relaxation and Global Optimization Algorithms, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, accepted, 2013.
- X. Zhai, L. Zheng and C. W. Tan, Energy-Infeasibility Tradeoff in Cognitive Radio Networks: Price-Driven Spectrum Access Algorithms, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, accepted, 2013.
- L. Zheng and C. W. Tan, Cognitive Radio Network Duality and Algorithms for Utility Maximization, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 500-513, 2013.