Victor Lee received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the City University of Hong Kong in 1997. He is now an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science of the City University of Hong Kong. Dr. Lee is a member of the ACM, IEEE and IEEE Computer Society. He has been the Chairman of the IEEE, Hong Kong Section, Computer Chapter in 2006-2007.
- Kai Liu, Victor C. S. Lee, "Adaptive data dissemination for time-constrained messages in dynamic vehicular networks," Transportation Research Part C - Emerging Technologies, vol. 21, issue 1, pp. 214-229, April 2012.
- Jingsong Lv, Victor C. S. Lee, Minming Li, Enhong Chen, "Profit-based scheduling and channel allocation for multi-item requests in real-time on-demand data broadcast systems," Data and Knowledge Engineering, vol. 73, pp. 23-42, March 2012.
- Cheng Zhan, Victor C. S. Lee, Jianping Wang, and Yinlong Xu, "Coding-Based Data Broadcast Scheduling in On-Demand Broadcast," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 3774-3783, November 2011. 
- Kai Liu, Victor C. S. Lee, "On-demand broadcast for multiple-item requests in a multiple-channel environment," Information Sciences, vol. 180, issue 22, pp. 4336-4352, 15 November 2010. 
- Victor C. S. Lee and Kai Liu, "Scheduling time-critical requests for multiple data objects in on-demand broadcast," Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, vol. 22, issue 15, pp. 2124-2143, October 2010. 
- Jun Chen, Victor C. S. Lee, and Kai Liu, "On the performance of real-time multi-item request scheduling in data broadcast environments," Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 83, issue 8, pp. 1337-1345, August 2010. 
- Kris M. Y. Law, Victor C. S. Lee, and Y. T. Yu, "Learning motivation in e-learning facilitated computer programming courses," Computers & Education, vol. 55, issue 1, pp. 218-228, August 2010.
- Kai Liu and Victor C. S. Lee, "Performance analysis of data scheduling algorithms for multi-item requests in multi-channel broadcast environments, International Journal of Communication Systems, vol. 23, issue 4, pp. 529-542, April 2010. 
- Kai Liu and Victor C. S. Lee, "A conflict avoidance data allocation algorithm in a multi-channel broadcast environment, Journal of Networks, vol. 5, no. 3, March 2010. 
- Qing Li, Rynson W. H. Lau, Benjamin W. Wah, Helen Ashman, Elvis W. C. Leung, Frederick Li, Victor Lee, "Emerging Internet Technologies for E-Learning", IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 11-17, July/August 2009.
- Kai Liu, Victor C. S. Lee, "Simulation studies on scheduling requests for multiple data items in on-demand broadcast environments," Performance Evaluation, vol. 66, issue 7, pp. 368-379, July 2009. 
- Kai Liu, Sang H. Son, Victor C. S. Lee, Krasimira Kapitanova, "A Token-based Admission Control and Request Scheduling in Lane Reservation Systems," Proceedings of the 14th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 2011), Washington DC, USA, 5-7 October 2011.
- Jun Chen, Victor C. S. Lee, and Edward Chan, "Network coding-aware cache replacement policy in on-demand broadcast environments," 6th International ICST Conference on Communications and Networking in China (CHINACOM 2011), Harbin, China, 17-19 August 2011.
- Kai Liu, Victor C. S. Lee, "RSU-based Real-time Data Access in Dynamic Vehicular Networks," Proceedings of the 13th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 2010), pp. 1051-1056, Maderia Island, Portugal, 19-22 September 2010. 
- Xiangmao Chang, Jin Wang, Jianping Wang, Victor Lee, Kejie Lu, Yixian Yang, "On Achieving Maximum Secure Throughput Using Network Coding Against Wiretap Attack," Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2010), Genoa, Italy, June 21-25, 2010.
- Jingsong Lv, Victor Lee, Minming Li, Enhong Chen, "Profit-based on-demand broadcast scheduling of real-time multi-item requests," Proceedings of 2010 Symposium on Applied Computing (ACM SAC 2010), pp. 580-584, Sierre, Switzerland, March 22-26, 2010. 
- Cheng Zhan, Yinlong Xu, Jianping Wang, Victor Lee, "Reliable Multicast in Wireless Networks Using Network Coding," Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS 2009), pp. 506-515, Macau, China, 12-15 October 2009.
- Jun Chen, Victor C. S. Lee, and Cheng Zhan, "Efficient Processing of Real-time Multi-item Requests with Network Coding in On-demand Broadcast Environments," Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA 2009), pp. 119-128, Beijing, China, 24-26 August 2009.  (39/124)
- Jun Chen, Kai Liu, and Victor C. S. Lee, "Analysis of Data Scheduling Algorithms in Supporting Real-time Multi-item Requests in On-demand Broadcast Environments," The 8th International Workshop on Performance Modeling, Evaluation, and Optimization of Ubiquitous Computing and Networked Systems (PEMO-UCNS 2009) in Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2009), Rome, Italy, 29 May 2009. 
- Kai Liu, Victor C. S. Lee, "COS: client oriented scheduling for multi-channel on-demand broadcast," Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (ICUIMC '09), pp. 107-114, Suwon, Korea, 15-16 January 2009.  (30%)